The Career and Technical Education BSEd curriculum varies depending on your chosen concentration.
Business, Computer and Information Technology Education Concentration
Core and elective courses for this 123-credit hour degree program include
- Effective Use of Instructional Technology in Classrooms,
- Entrepreneurial Engineering, and
- Leadership and Organizational Management.
Core and elective courses for this 126-credit hour degree program include
- Inclusive Education for a Diverse Society,
- Macroeconomic Principles and
- Teaching Strategies in Career and Technical Education.
Core and elective courses for this 122-credit hour degree program include
- Consumer and Buyer Behavior,
- Integrated Marketing Communications and
- Project-Based Technical Instruction for Children.
Students enrolled in courses that require fieldwork or internships must submit updated child abuse, criminal and drug clearances every year. Learn more about submitting clearance requirements.